It’s that time of year again. The eLearning Guild is gearing up for their annual mobile learning conference, mLearnCon, taking place in San Jose this year. The dates are slotted for June 21 – 23, 2011. This year looks to be even more impressive than last with many great concurrent sessions, certificate programs and a couple great keynotes to boot.
Float had a great presence there last year, sponsoring the networking event and participating in a number of concurrent sessions and numerous panels. This year appears to only further Float’s involvement in this vital event in the mobile learning world. Float is slated to present a pre-conference certificate program, Converting Your Existing e-Learning Content to mLearning, and present a number of concurrent sessions as well as assist in both the MOSHPit and the Future Zone. Here are the concurrent sessions we’re presenting:
- Prototyping on a Shoestring with Virtually No Tech Skills! – presented by Chad Udell
- Design Approaches for Adapting Your Content For mLearning – presented by Chad Udell
- The Launch: Implementing mLearning at Big Pharma – presented by Scott McCormick
It’s sure to be a great event. The eLearning Guild always puts on excellently organized conferences in great venues. With this being their second foray into mobile learning as a topic for a event, they are sure to be hitting their stride. We hope you can make it to the show. If so, drop us a line. We’d love to meet up with you there.
Latest posts by Chad Udell (see all)
- Examining the Realities360 App – A Deep Dive Whitepaper - September 22, 2017
- Missed Realities360? Check out the app that Float delivered here. - September 11, 2017
- Realities360 Augmented Reality App Now Available - July 21, 2017