Learning and development professionals looking to design, develop and implement mobile learning within the next year should consider learning from the Float’s mobile learning experts as part of ASTD’s new Mobile Learning Certificate Program.
Float managing director Chad Udell and Float senior analyst Gary Woodill will present hands-on workshops over two days that explore design methodologies, technology, platforms and devices required to harness the power of mLearning.
The workshops will take place in several locations throughout the United States over the coming year. Chad and Gary kick off the program Oct. 11-12 at ASTD’s headquarters near Washington, D.C., in Alexandria, Virginia.
Through this workshop, Chad and Gary will:
- look at current mobile technologies to gain an understanding of how it’s changing learning today,
- explore how to reshape an organization’s learning strategy to include mobile learning,
- dissect the steps to creating a successful mLearning project,
- provide a detailed action plan for implementing a mobile learning project,
- construct outlines and storyboards through hands-on activities,
- build a prototype as a group by looking at rapid prototyping tools and techniques.
As a result of the program, participants will be able to incorporate mobile learning into their organization, make critical decisions about mobile learning implementations, and calculate the ROI of a mobile learning application.
In addition to the upcoming Chicago workshops, the ASTD has announced the Mobile Learning Certificate Program for the following dates and locations:
- Nov. 15-16 – Chicago (Schaumburg), IL
- Jan. 28-29 – San Jose, CA (preceding ASTD’s TechKnowledge conference)
- Feb. 28-March 1 – Washington, D.C. (Alexandria, VA)
- Sept. 19-20 – Seattle (Kirkland), WA
Latest posts by Adam Bockler (see all)
- Float’s Highlighted Sessions At #FocusOnLearn - June 13, 2017
- 4 Examples Of Augmented Reality in the Enterprise - April 24, 2017
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Try The Latest Cydalion Update - April 13, 2017