Las Vegas – Oct. 31, 2012 – Representatives from Float Mobile Learning, the leader in developing custom mobile learning applications and mobile learning strategy, will be available to help demystify the process of developing mobile learning initiatives at the eLearning Guild’s annual DevLearn conference in Las Vegas taking place Oct. 31 through Nov. 2.
“With increasingly mobile and geographically dispersed workforces, connected companies are finding it imperative to provide access to learning networks anytime and anywhere so that employees can access information when they need it,” said Float’s vice president of marketing, Jim Ferolo.
Also at DevLearn, Float’s managing director and Learning Everywhere author Chad Udell will host a session as part of the Technology-Enriched Media Stage and participate in two-panel discussions.
- Taking Learning Tracking Out of the LMS and Embracing Learning Analytics – Udell will discuss alternative methods for measuring learners’ progress at the Technology-Enriched Media Stage on Thursday, Nov. 1, at 10 a.m.
- Mobile Learning from the Pioneers – Udell will discuss the latest advances in mobile learning technology during a panel hosted by mobile learning analyst Judy Brown on Wednesday, Oct. 31 at 3 p.m.
- Ignite! Six Provocative Perspectives on the eLearning Industry will feature Udell as part of a panel hosted by Phone2Know CEO Neil Lasher on Thursday, Nov. 1, at 3 p.m.
Float will also have representatives available in Tin Can Alley, an area reserved for DevLearn attendees to better understand the next generation of learning technology.
DevLearn Expo attendees are encouraged to download and post threads to Tappestry throughout the conference for a chance to win prizes at the Float booth #613. Each thread is worth one point, and those with more than 25 points will be entered into a drawing to win one of several grand prizes.
The DevLearn Expo is open from 9:30-6:30 on Wednesday, Oct. 31, and 9:30-3 on Thursday, Nov. 1.
For more information on Tappestry, visit http://tappestryapp.com.
About Float Mobile Learning
Float’s team of experts combines strategy, mobile app development, and eLearning to guide organizations by harnessing the unique power of mobile technology. Founded in 2010, Float works with industry leaders such as Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE: CAT), Pioneer Hi-Bred, GROWMARK, and Wiley Publishing Inc. (NYSE: JW.A) to strategize and develop mobile learning initiatives. To learn more, please visit http://gowithfloat.com.
The Float Team
Latest posts by The Float Team (see all)
- Top 3 Takeaways from CETS - August 19, 2019
- How Convenience Stores Use Mobile Learning to Reduce Staff Turnover - August 9, 2019
- Come See Float at the Chicago eLearning & Technology Showcase - August 1, 2019