Morton, Ill. – December 20, 2012 – Float Mobile Learning announced today the release of RabbleBrowser™ 2.6, a collaborative Web browser for the iPad that is now available in five languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese and Italian.
“RabbleBrowser’s status as the most powerful and flexible collaborative browsing and presentation tool for the iPad is expanding,” said Chad Udell, Float’s managing director. “The application is getting easier to use for more varied audiences.”
Designed for use in academic and professional settings, RabbleBrowser allows a facilitator to lead an unlimited number of people through a Web browsing session or demonstration on iPads connected through a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth network. The app can be used in classrooms, meeting rooms, trade shows and other settings.
In addition to being available in multiple languages, RabbleBrowser includes the following features:
- Video, photo and other multimedia sharing among iPads
- Social media integration via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and email
- Group and private chat features
- File storage and sharing via Dropbox
- Bookmark saving and editing
- Document printing with AirPrint
- Exportable URL logs, chat logs and file transfers
RabbleBrowser is available for $2.99 in the Apple App Store, and is eligible for an educational discount.
About Float Mobile Learning
Float’s team of experts combines strategy, mobile app development, and eLearning to guide organizations by harnessing the unique power of mobile technology. Founded in 2010, Float works with industry leaders such as Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE: CAT), Pioneer Hi-Bred, GROWMARK, and Wiley Publishing Inc. (NYSE: JW.A) to strategize and develop mobile learning initiatives. To learn more, please visit http://gowithfloat.com.
The Float Team
Latest posts by The Float Team (see all)
- Top 3 Takeaways from CETS - August 19, 2019
- How Convenience Stores Use Mobile Learning to Reduce Staff Turnover - August 9, 2019
- Come See Float at the Chicago eLearning & Technology Showcase - August 1, 2019