Float Managing Director Chad Udell joins two other recognized mobile authors, Steven Hoober and Clark Quinn, for an interactive panel discussion in which you get to ask the mobile experts as part of the three-day Interagency Mobile Learning Webinar Series.
The moderator will begin the discussion with a number of questions crafted especially for the experts. Together, they will identify and discuss both the benefits and challenges in mobile learning and mobile design. This panel discussion will utilize a Google+ Hangout and will provide an exciting opportunity for the audience to ask the tough questions of these published authors and respected practitioners of mobile learning and mobile design.
This session takes place Wednesday, July 17, from 1:15-2:15 CT.
The Interagency Mobile Learning Webinar Series occurs each day July 16-18 from 8-3:30 CT. Other speakers and topics include…
- Inge Ignatia de Waard (MOOCs)
- Heather Payne (coding and digital literacy)
- Michael Singer (how tablets are used in education and government)
- Jason Grigsby (responsive design)
- Jason Haag (ADL’s MoTIF Project)
- And much more!
This three-day event is sponsored by Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative, Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office (CTTSO), Defense Acquisition University (DAU), and U.S. Army Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM) and Sustainment Center of Excellence (SCoE).
During the webinar series, the winners for the ADL Mobile Learning App Challenge will also be announced. Another key highlight for the week’s events will be the unveiling of some key information gathered during the MoTIF study.
Latest posts by Adam Bockler (see all)
- SparkLearn™: A Microlearning Platform That Empowers Administrators and End Users - June 20, 2017
- Float’s Highlighted Sessions At #FocusOnLearn - June 13, 2017
- 4 Examples Of Augmented Reality in the Enterprise - April 24, 2017