The eLearning Guild will feature a parade of winners during their free Best Of mLearning DemoFest webinar on Wednesday, July 24, at 12 p.m. CT.
The award-winners include:
- Best Overall: “How Tappestry Demonstrates the Use of the Tin Can API in Action” by Chad Udell
- Best Vendor: “Interactive eBook: The New Drag and Drop Feature in Adobe Captivate” by Pooja Jaisingh
- Best Non-Vendor: “Our Brand. Our Clients. And You.” by Scott Patterson
- Qualcomm Award Winner: “SMaRT Learning: Mobile Performance Support at Home Depot Canada” by Steven Beggs
More than 30 participants showcased their latest mobile learning projects, and conference attendees voted for their favorite solutions during the inaugural event.
No Guild membership is required to attend this webinar.
Get familiar with Tappestry (the enterprise social network for learning) for free by downloading it via the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Latest posts by Adam Bockler (see all)
- Float’s Highlighted Sessions At #FocusOnLearn - June 13, 2017
- 4 Examples Of Augmented Reality in the Enterprise - April 24, 2017
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Try The Latest Cydalion Update - April 13, 2017