Yesterday’s Best of mLearning DemoFest from the eLearning Guild is now live. You can watch the video of the presentation here if your eLearning Guild membership is at the Associate level or higher. Non-members can join for free. Also, we’ve provided a copy of Chad’s deck:
Awards, solutions and presenters included…
- Best Overall: “How Tappestry Demonstrates the Use of the Tin Can API in Action” by Chad Udell (note: the Tin Can API is now known as the Experience API)
- Best Vendor: “Interactive eBook: The New Drag and Drop Feature in Adobe Captivate” by Pooja Jaisingh
- Best Non-Vendor: “Our Brand. Our Clients. And You.” by Scott Patterson
- Qualcomm Award Winner: “SMaRT Learning: Mobile Performance Support at Home Depot Canada” by Steven Beggs
In addition to the app, we’ve also written more about it in our free white paper, Tappestry: The Mobile Learning App for Connected Companies.
Have you tried Tappestry yet? The enterprise social network for learning is available for free via the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Latest posts by Adam Bockler (see all)
- SparkLearn™: A Microlearning Platform That Empowers Administrators and End Users - June 20, 2017
- Float’s Highlighted Sessions At #FocusOnLearn - June 13, 2017
- 4 Examples Of Augmented Reality in the Enterprise - April 24, 2017