Amit Garg from Upside Learning recently reviewed the eLearning Guild’s publication on “158 Tips on mLearning: From Planning to Implementation” and hand-picked 21 of his favorite tips to highlight in his blog post. I was honored that he picked two tips from me and three from my colleague, Chad Udell, Float’s managing director.
While at Float we think that we provide the mobile learning industry with lots of valuable resources, we recognize that other companies such as Upside Learning also write and distribute great information from their particular knowledge bases and experiences. Here are five of our favorite learning resources that Upside Learning has produced over the past year:
- 21 Inspiring Quotes & Thoughts On Mobile Learning
- Wearable Computing Technology In Learning
- Why Mobile Learning Is The Future Of Workplace Learning (Infographic)
- Mobile Learning Implementation: Need, Myths & Success Factors (Slide Deck)
- 15 Authoring Tools For mEnabling Your eLearning For iPads
Thank you again, Amit, for the recognition, and we ask readers of the Float blog to check out the many resources from Upside Learning.
Latest posts by Gary Woodill (see all)
- How Assistive Technologies Extend Your Abilities, Whether You’re Disabled Or Not - November 30, 2016
- 10 Apps For Indoor Navigation - November 23, 2016
- Wearables for Wayfinding Have Exploded Over The Past 20 Years - November 16, 2016