If you’re attending next week’s DevLearn conference in Las Vegas, be sure to stop by the Float booth in the Expo Hall or any number of sessions our mobile learning experts are presenting.
The eLearning Guild’s annual DevLearn Expo takes place Oct. 23-24. The expo is open 9:30-6:30 on Wednesday, and 9:30-3 on Thursday.
In addition to the Expo, Float reps will be a part of or leading five different sessions:
- Oct. 23, 11-11:45 a.m. – Exploring the Present and Future of Mobile Learning – Moderator Sarah Gilbert hosts panelists Nick Floro, Jason Haag, Clark Quinn, and Chad Udell
- Oct. 23, 2:45-3:45 p.m. – Use Content Strategy to Transform Your Learning Development Efforts – Chad Udell, Float managing director
- Oct. 24, 10:30-11:30 a.m. – (e)Learning Myths: What the Research Says – Chad Udell & Dr. Clark Quinn, Ph.D.
- Oct. 25, 8:30-9:30 a.m. – Design and Development for the Unique Opportunities of Mobile Learning – Gary Woodill, Float senior analyst
- Oct. 25, 8:30-9:30 a.m. – Developing Better PhoneGap Apps – Daniel Pfeiffer, Float senior developer
Finally, Float Lead Developer Daniel Pfeiffer will be presenting the work Float completed for My American Farm at the DemoFest, which takes place from 4-6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 24.
If you happen to be in Las Vegas ahead of DevLearn, consider joining up with Float Director of Client Relations Scott McCormick on Monday and Tuesday, Oct. 21-22, for the ASTD Mobile Learning Certificate Program.
Latest posts by Adam Bockler (see all)
- Float’s Highlighted Sessions At #FocusOnLearn - June 13, 2017
- 4 Examples Of Augmented Reality in the Enterprise - April 24, 2017
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Try The Latest Cydalion Update - April 13, 2017