Learn how to use sales enablement for mobile learning to improve performance in the latest Infoline from ASTD – Leveraging Mobile Learning for Sales Enablement – available now!
Written by Chad Udell and Dr. Gary Woodill, the report discusses why sales managers should with training departments to give their reps what they need when they’re on a call or away from the office.
“Mobile learning is the single easiest, most flexible, and most powerful method to directly impact your sales teams because it is a channel that improves performance measurably, eliminates waste and produces results,” the authors write in the Infoline.
ASTD senior writer and editor Patty Gaul posted benefits for sales teams using mobile learning.
— Mark Coleman (@MarkColemanTX) December 11, 2013
Regarding measurement, Chad echoed what he’s written about in the past. “Stop measuring percent complete, and start measuring percent closed.”
The Infoline expands on all of these topics and includes many case studies.
One case study Chad and Gary talked about during a webinar with ASTD was the interactive Audi A8 manual. This app doesn’t require a sales rep because it allows you to get under the (virtual) hood of the car to demo features and get them involved in the product experience.
- Scott McCormick’s recap of Chad’s sales enablement blogs for ASTD
- Case studies: mobile learning for sales enablement
Latest posts by Adam Bockler (see all)
- SparkLearn™: A Microlearning Platform That Empowers Administrators and End Users - June 20, 2017
- Float’s Highlighted Sessions At #FocusOnLearn - June 13, 2017
- 4 Examples Of Augmented Reality in the Enterprise - April 24, 2017