Here we are. Springtime.
It brings to mind thoughts of the great outdoors, romance and… content strategy.
This May, I will be joining 10,000 of my closest learning friends at ASTD 2014 International Conference and Expo in Washington, D.C.
Will you be attending? Let me know in the comments here.
I’ll be there with the Float team, of course, in our booth (#1837).
Perhaps even more importantly, I will be presenting on Tue, May 06 from 1:30-2:45 p.m. in room 140 on the value of employing content strategy in your multiscreen delivery process and content conversion efforts.
What content strategy is, how it can help you learning efforts and more have been covered by us in one form or another over the years.
When you employ content strategy in your learning efforts and leverage it during the conversion process, you can be focused on creating solutions that increase organizational performance no matter the content type or instructional need.
Come to my session and learn the following:
- What content strategy is and how it benefits your organization.
- How to create a framework for content strategy in your learning organization.
- Apply principles of content strategy to learning design.
- Employ content strategy for a multiscreen world.
This session is appropriate for managers and practitioners alike. I plan to make plenty of time for questions and discussion, so I’d be happy to hear about your content strategy efforts.
I look forward to seeing you!
Latest posts by Chad Udell (see all)
- Float bids farewell to a friend, Gary Woodill - October 11, 2019
- Examining the Realities360 App – A Deep Dive Whitepaper - September 22, 2017
- Missed Realities360? Check out the app that Float delivered here. - September 11, 2017