A stellar line-up of speakers is slated for this year’s Interagency Mobile Learning Webinar Series, co-hosted by nearly a dozen U.S. government organizations, including Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) and the Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office (CTTSO), among others.
- Imogen Casebourne (Making The Move to Multi-device Design),
- Sarah Gilbert (Tools for Mobile Design),
- Steven Hoober (How People Really Hold and Touch [their phones]),
- David Metcalf (mLearning, 3D and Augmented Reality for Army Combat Medics),
- Geoff Stead (Digital. Mobile. Augmented. Reality – How Emerging Technologies are Redefining Context and Reshaping Our Views About Mobile Learning),
- Reuben Tozman (Structured Content Strategies for Mobile),
- and many, many more.
Float’s own Chad Udell will be speaking, as well, from 10:00-10:30 a.m. ET Wednesday, May 21, about When Learning Becomes Working – How xAPI Blends the Two.
The series will feature three themes:
- Mobile learning success stories and challenges
- Learning design and development for mobile
- Emerging mobile technologies and concepts
Update: The videos from this series are now available.
Latest posts by Adam Bockler (see all)
- SparkLearn™: A Microlearning Platform That Empowers Administrators and End Users - June 20, 2017
- Float’s Highlighted Sessions At #FocusOnLearn - June 13, 2017
- 4 Examples Of Augmented Reality in the Enterprise - April 24, 2017