nIt’s that time of year – Float is heading to FocusOn in San Diego later this month. For your convenience, this post is meant to help you with all things Float at FocusOn.
First, before you even land in San Diego, you can investigate the conference like a spy by inspecting the conference website. Then, while on location, you can check out the FocusOn Expo, attend sessions presented by Guild Masters, and more.
Our own Matt Forcum, Scott McCormick, and Chad Udell will present a variety of sessions over the duration of the conference.
- Pre-Conference Workshop: BYOL: Creating User Interface and User Experience for Mobile Apps and Websites with Matt and Chad
- Morning Buzz: Mobile Performance Support with Scott
- Featured Session: Unlocking Business Outcomes with Augmented Reality with Chad
- Getting Started on Your Mixed-Reality Strategy with Chad
- Overcoming Barriers to mLearning with Scott, along with Megan Torrance and Vincent Han, on a panel hosted by Dr. Brandon Hall
- Essentials of UX Design for Performance Support with Scott
- Keynote: Cards Against Ineffective eLearning with Chad, on a panel hosted by David Kelly and also featuring Mark Lassoff, Robert Gadd, Koreen Pagano, and Allison Rossett
Vote for Float at the FocusOn DemoFest following the conclusion of the expo. We’ll be demonstrating a microlearning product we developed for the federal government.
Float will be at booth 210 in the exhibit hall. Come and say hello to our team – which will include Scott, Colette Young, and Dr. Gary Woodill – and learn more about our new microlearning platform.
Plus, we are a stop on your expo passport! Swing by to get a stamp.
Of course, in addition to our sessions, there are many other great speakers and topics that will be discussed at FocusOn, as well. If you see us, we would be happy to talk with you about your efforts in mobile learning.
Latest posts by Adam Bockler (see all)
- Float’s Highlighted Sessions At #FocusOnLearn - June 13, 2017
- 4 Examples Of Augmented Reality in the Enterprise - April 24, 2017
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Try The Latest Cydalion Update - April 13, 2017