Curious about the future of Augmented and Virtual Reality? Join us for a webinar hosted by Yet Analytics on Wednesday, December 6th at 1 pm EST on the topic of Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality + xAPI: Tracking Next-Gen Learning.
The AR/VR + xAPI: Tracking Next-Gen Learning webinar hosted by Yet Analytics features Melissa Milloway, Hugh Seaton, and Chad Udell. The webinar will consist of mini-presentations from each speaker and then a panel discussion, if you have any questions for the panel email email@example.com.
From each speaker you will hear about their most recent experience with augmented or virtual reality being powered by xAPI:
- Melissa Milloway, Sr. Learning Experience Designer, Amazon- Hear how Melissa developed the Fall xAPI Cohort to give 360 VR views of popular Seattle locations.
- Hugh Seaton, CEO, Aquinas Training- Come listen to Hugh speak about how Aquinas has created their own, powerful Virtual Reality learning experience.
- Chad Udell, Managing Partner, Float- Learn more about how Chad & the Float team created the Realities 360 AR-Enabled app for the Reality 360 conference earlier this year in San Jose, CA.
If you are interested in learning more about the Realities 360 AR-Enabled Event App, the Fall xAPI Cohort, Virtual Reality Learning or have a question for the panel sign up for the webinar at this link: https://www.yetanalytics.com/webinar.
We hope you join us next Wednesday December 6th at Yet Analytics AR/VR + xAPI: Tracking Next-Gen Learning Webinar to learn about the advancements of these technologies.
Latest posts by Miranda Smith (see all)
- ATD International Conference Preview - May 2, 2018
- Mobile Learning vs. Microlearning – Is There a Difference? - April 30, 2018
- Float and Augmented Reality – Catching Up On Recent & Future Events - April 23, 2018