It’s nearly here! ATD Techknowledge is just around the corner. Are you attending? Come talk with us.
As technology makes vast advancements we have to keep learning more and more about these changes. At ATD’s TechKnowledge in San Jose taking place from Jan 24th-26th, there will many learning opportunities jam packed into a three day conference. Join the Float team to grow your knowledge base of learning technologies such as augmented reality and virtual reality, artificial intelligence and UI/UX design patterns for emergent learning technologies.
We’re also going to be demoing our new microlearning platform, Sparklearn! Drop by and take a look at this easy to use, affordable way to get microlearning out to your mobile employees.
During the expo Float will be located at booth 119 as indicated on the map below, to see other exhibitors visit: map your show.
Chad Udell amd Evan Scronce will be attending on behalf of Float and will be speaking at three sessions:
- DISRUPT4 – AR and VR in Action | Thu. January 25 – 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM
- DISRUPT6 – AI and Chatbots | Thu. January 25 – 3:30 PM – 4:15 PM
- FR106 – UI/UX Design Patterns for Emergent Learning Technologies | Fri. January 26 – 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
To learn more about how to sign up and the other events happening please visit: ATD TechKnowledge.
Latest posts by Miranda Smith (see all)
- ATD International Conference Preview - May 2, 2018
- Mobile Learning vs. Microlearning – Is There a Difference? - April 30, 2018
- Float and Augmented Reality – Catching Up On Recent & Future Events - April 23, 2018