MORTON, IL, October 24, 2018–Float has released the latest version of their product SparkLearn® which addresses three new and exciting updates to the platform. SparkLearn® enables easy publishing and viewing of learning content, including training modules and resource documents. SparkLearn® can be used as a microlearning system for onboarding employees and as a performance support resource for their on-the-job needs. With SparkLearn® ’s offline capability, employees can learn anytime and anywhere!
Float recognizes that your teams use all kinds of tools produce content for your learners. SparkLearn® administrators can import content to the platform for their employees to review and study regardless of how the content was made. This content can be developed with tools like Office, Acrobat, Articulate Rise, Captivate, and more. SparkLearn® integrates with video platforms like uStream and BrightCove, YouTube and Vimeo, too. SparkLearn®’s learning content management system also supports HTML5 content created directly within the system.
Since SparkLearn® ’s initial release, Float has have received positive feedback from our customers. A learning leader from one of our customers had this to say: “The team developing the next topics for our SparkLearn® app loves the ease of use and experience.”
This release of SparkLearn® focuses on three key areas of improvement:
1) Search Improvements – This feature update increases the search capability in the app. With just a few letters entered into the search bar, suggestions will appear, directing your users to content in your SparkLearn® instance. For example, one could type in ‘workplace safety’ and instantly find lessons, learning content, and a list of individuals to reach out to in the company for information.
2) Onboarding Assistance – This new feature introduces a new content type within the SparkLearn® application to assist your audience gaining familiarity with your training programs and the app itself. To access it, learners simply tap the “learn more” button on the curriculum dashboard. This link can take the user to a variety of material including a PDF, images, videos, or any eLearning authoring tool produced content you might want to use for onboarding.
(Above: The ‘Learn More’ button, launches an onboarding course for orienting the user to the system and curriculum)
3) iOS 12 and Android 9 Support – Apps, operating systems and devices keep changing, and SparkLearn® is no exception to this! Those early adopters who have updated their software on their mobile devices can confidently continue using their SparkLearn® app. Of course, we’re also compatible with the latest rounds of hardware form the major device manufacturers.
SparkLearn®’s Fall 2018 update is available for all customers immediately! Contact Float today if you have any comments or questions or would like to request a demo. Float will be at DevLearn 2018 to talk Microlearning and Performance support via SparkLearn®, so be sure to drop by and see the new features.
Latest posts by Alexis Benson (see all)
- Google Pixel Buds: The Gateway to Language Barriers - November 14, 2018
- Industry Quicklook: Healthcare - November 7, 2018
- Industry Quicklook: Insurance - October 31, 2018