This week, Float’s Managing Partner of New Product Development, Chad Udell, was featured on eLearningGuild’s Spotlight.
From their site’s description:
In Chad’s session, you’ll gain an understanding of outstanding performance support– which now can be achieved. As a result of this session, you’ll learn about marker-based vs. markerless AR and advanced computer vision. Finally, learn how to integrate machine learning and AI to create better tools for your workers.
This is a session you won’t want to miss! In addition, if you are an eLearning Guild member, you won’t have an excuse, because you can watch the archived version and download the slide presentation, too!
A quick breakdown of the key learning objectives:
- Learn more about lesser-known AR topics, such as marker-based vs. markerless AR.
- Understand how AR can be strengthened by including computer vision and machine learning techniques.
- Visualize how these advanced techniques will be used in your workplace to create production-ready AR for your workforce.
Check out this great session here.
The Float Team
Latest posts by The Float Team (see all)
- Top 3 Takeaways from CETS - August 19, 2019
- How Convenience Stores Use Mobile Learning to Reduce Staff Turnover - August 9, 2019
- Come See Float at the Chicago eLearning & Technology Showcase - August 1, 2019