- This event has passed.
November 16, 2016 - November 18, 2016
Implementing an effective mobile user experience is challenging. How do you deliver useful information at the time of need without being disruptive to the employee’s workflow? How do you integrate the content effectively within the context of the user’s task at hand? How do you leverage the available technology to reach the target audience? How can you create a mobile app that is “sticky”?
In this session, you’ll build your skills in strategy and guidelines for effective user experience design, both for mobile and other new platforms. The session will examine how user-centered design can produce training that resonates with users. It will then explore the importance of context and how the learner’s environment can greatly affect the UX. As you explore the unique affordances of mobile devices and how they should contribute to your approach, you’ll also look at an actual example deployed in 2016 by a major retailer and uncover the lessons learned from that project.
In this session, you will learn:
- What mindsets are needed for effective user-centered design
- How to analyze and evaluate your target audience
- How the environment affects the user experience, and how to design for context
- How the wide variety of mobile device capabilities can enhance UX
- About the unique requirements and demands of mobile UX
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Handheld mobile devices (smartphones, tablets) and smart wearable devices (glasses, watches).
Latest posts by Adam Bockler (see all)
- Float’s Highlighted Sessions At #FocusOnLearn - June 13, 2017
- 4 Examples Of Augmented Reality in the Enterprise - April 24, 2017
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Try The Latest Cydalion Update - April 13, 2017
- November 16, 2016
- November 18, 2016
- The eLearning Guild
- MGM Grand
3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109 United States + Google Map