Mastering Mobile Learning
(Wiley, ASTD Press) provides a roadmap for creating the most effective learning content, strategies and applications possible.
The book provides:
- An overview of mobile learning, including evolving definitions and reasons for executives to embrace this approach
- A discussion of the business drivers of mobile learning, advice for creating a mobile learning content strategy and easy ways to inexpensively launch mobile learning
- Valuable tips on how to use unique affordances of mobile devices to better serve your learners while they are on the go
- Information on the ROI of mobile learning, using mobile devices as research tools and why training in mobile development is critical
- An overview of the technical aspects of the design and development of mobile learning
Mastering Mobile Learning will show you best practices for obtaining and providing educational, training and professional development content on devices like smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
This book will help you turn concept into reality.
If you drink in Mastering Mobile Learning... I'm confident you will have an effective understanding of mobile learning and will have the foundation you need... to truly master mobile learning.